We carry out a comprehensive visual termite inspection, typed for you on site Areas checked include fence areas/ gardens, home perimeter, weep holes under home if accessible/ sub floors. Internal accessible areas , door frames, windows , skirting, shower and ensuite areas, accessible ceiling/ roof. Some common inaccessible areas are excessive stored goods / furniture insulation. Clients are encouraged and most welcome to join us on site to discuss the report and any problem areas in the purchase of your most valuable asset.
Pre Purchase Termite Inspections
All homes should have a annual Inspection carried out every 12 months , however some high risk homes may require more regular inspections 3/6 months. Our Technicians will happily explain any problem areas that needs to be attended to.
Pre Sale Inspections
Spend a little today save a lot later We can inspect you home and provide you with a comprehensive typed report listing risk areas, treatment needs , problems that need to be treated or repaired. TIDY, FIX, TREAT , REPAIR, before you list your property for sale.
TIPS & TRICKS TO LOWER THE RISK OF TERMITE ATTACK ON YOUR HOME
- Don’t store timber/ firewood on or close to home walls
- Remove untreated landscaping timbers ie old railway sleepers
- Remove logs /stumps dead tree areas these can and do become nest areas
- Use termite resistant mulch or pebbles on gardens
- Keep weep holes and slab edges clear 75 ml recommended
- Fix leaking plumbing and improve poor drainage
- Hot water service and air conditioning overflows direct into drains of home
- Any home with a sub floor need to ensure it has good ventilation, no loose timbers or form work left behind, ant capping in good order / no leaking pipes.
Examples of termite infestations!
WHAT WE OFFER:
Brygen Pest Management offers a full range of services for the treatment of cockroaches, ants, termites spiders from Domestic homes, to offices, restaurants, hotels through out Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Pest Management Services Include:
- TERMITES (Baits, Reticulation, Chemical Treatments)
We also carry out:
- Pre Purchase Inspections
- Pre Sale Inspections
- Annual Inspections
- Building Inspections can be arranged
- With over 10 years experience we are sure you will be satisfied with the results
Thermal Camera can be used during your inspection,to help in the detection of a termite infestation by detecting heat and moisture more info at www.inline.com.au.
Termite inspections in Australia is highly specialized and inspectors need to thoroughly inspect a property before any treatment plan can be installed.
Perimeter and sub floor treatments
Home Perimeter chemical treatments this is installed by applying liquid termiticide chemical to the soil areas around the home perimeter and piers, concrete areas abutting the home are drilled and chemical injected.
Reticulation pipes can be installed to soil areas, and for use under new concrete areas abutting homeand or pathways.
For more information on chemicals see www.termidor.com.au Termidor and www.fmcaustralasia.com.au Biflex.
When termites are found DON’T panic & DON’T disturb workings or nest - call our experience technicians!